Prague, beautiful, unfurnished apartment for rent, Vinohrady, Anny Letenské st, 3+1, 104m², 2 bathr
Beautiful, renovated, unfurnished apartment for rent is located on the first floor of a nice brick building with an elevator, at Prague 2, Vinohrady, street Anny Letenské. This elegant apartment has a high level of design and execution and includes: living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 bath, 2 cloakroom. Kitchen is fully equipped, living room is connected with the dining room, 2 double bedrooms have changing rooms. The main bathroom includes a bath in second bathroom is shower. SAT TV. The apartment is suitable for 4 people and is situated on the most popular site of Prague – Vinohrady is a great neighborhood with an amazing atmosphere, a few steps from the house is a large park known Riegerovy sady. Transport links are good, including the night – a tram stop is about 3 minutes by walk, metro station Muzeum (Wenceslas Square – lines A + C) is one stop by tram or 10 minute walk.
33 235 CZKper month
1 300 € Currency rate: 25,53
from day: 2017/11/21
|Charges||+ utilities 70 EUR + energy|
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||104 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.