Praha, beautiful completely renovated apartment 3 +1, Vinohrady, Radhošťská street, 92m²
We offer to rent a completely renovated apartment 3 +1 on the fifth floor of the brick building with an elevator. Spacious apartment (92m²) consists of a large kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, bathroom with bathtub and two sinks, separate toilet, hall and chamber. Heating is WAW, hot water boiler. The floors are parquet, social facilities and the hall is the pavement. Windows of the bedrooms and kitchen lead into the quiet courtyard. The apartment is bright, airy, quiet and peaceful. Kitchen is equipped with stove and gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and bar. The house is the ability to connect to the Internet via UPC. The apartment has a security doors. The house is located in one of Prague's best neighborhoods – Vinohrady, around we can find a lot of shops, restaurants, bars etc. Tram stop is directly in front of the house, metro station Flora and Jiriho z Podebrad near. Beautiful apartment in an excellent location, our real estate agency recommended!
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Radhošťská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.