Prague 6 cozy furnished apartment 1+kk, new buildng in Suchdol, sleeping floor, very quiet locality
Cosy apartment 1+kk for long term rent in located on the 2nd floor of a new building in Prague 6 – Suchdol. Very quiet locality near to the city – frequent day and also night bus connection to metro station Dejvická („A“, red line) only 10 minutes. And with metro it is comfortable to all part of Prague, city centre reachable in only other 10 minutes. Nearby is university campus (Czech university of Life Sciences Prague) with many possibilities of free time activities – swimming pool, sport hall. Civic amenities in the neighbourhood – market, restaurants. You'll find complete civic amenities in Dejvice as well. Very important information to the apartment – it is available from the 1st of July and there might be arranged garage for one car at that moment. In the flat is sleeping floor, kitchen with dining table, bathroom with bath tub and toilet. Furniture and build-in wardrobe in the corridor. Washing machine. Telephone, cable TV and internet. Local gas heating. Very green surroundings, picturesque Lysolajské and Sarecké valley and large and famous Park Divoká Šárka!
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Špačkova, Praha 6 - Suchdol|
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.