Prague, unfurnished apartment 3 +1 in the villa for rent, Hanspaulka, 61m²
Nice and airy apartment in Dejvice in Na Hanspaulka street. The apartment has 61 m2 and the rooms are unfurnished. The apartment is located in a brick villa and is very bright. The cozy bathroom is with bath and toilet. Can connect to the internet and phone. Parking is possible on the street. Excellent civic amenities in the neighborhood, shops, restaurants, pharmacy. Good transport links, situated near the bus stop. The house is situated in a quiet and nice street with greenery, where you can sit and relax. Nearby you can visit a castle or villa Hanspaulka Church of St. Wenceslas. Very nice site with lots of forests and parks.
|other water source|
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Hanspaulce, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||61 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.