Flexible office spaces to rent with a lucrative position in the Old Town, 502.4 square meters
We offer to rent nice office spaces in a prime location of Old Town. Spaces of a total area of 502 square meters is located on the 4th floor of a building with an elevator. . Lessor shall provide the tenant 1.5 months rent free for each year of the lease. Rent free period will be applied in the first months of the lease.On the floors here are carpets. There is also heating, ventilation, fire alarm, preparation for PC network (PC distribution and telephone networks provides the tenant himself). Changes in layout, in agreement with the landlord, will be paid for by the tenant. Possibility of placing a company logo at the entrance to the building, the reception floor and rental costs for tenants and in agreement with the landlord. Owner will provide detailed requirements for the location and size of the logo. The spaces can't be let to companies operating banks, insurance companies, mortgage banks, financial consultants and the like. The location of the object provides excellent facilities and traffic conditions, the building is located at the metro station Mustek.
194 680 CZKper month
|Address||Perlová, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||502,40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.