Luxury, partly furnished flat for rent 179m² 5+kk, suitable as a two generation flat, Praha 3, Flora
Beautiful, partly furnished luxury apartment (179m²) is located on the 6th floor of brick building with lift and is ideal as a two-generation housing. Flat space is divided into two parts, each having separate and lockable door. Smaller flat 2 + kk (70m²) has a living area with roof windows, balcony and equipped kitchen. The apartment has the entrance hall with the bathroom and separate toilet.The second, larger part of the flat 3 + kk (105m²) has the entrance through the wooden staircase, where you find a large living room with kitchen, from where is the entrance to the two-level terrace with bathtube. The kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances, in the bathroom is a whirlpool bath and washer and dryer. Flat is spacious and sunny, it can be rented as 1 unit or as 2 separate apartments. Jičínská Street is right next to metro station Flora (also a big shopping center there), where is also the tram station – traffic access to the city center is excellent. This sunny and modern furnished apartment has enough space for big family and is located in the area with great transport access and a lot of shops, restaurants, bars, cafes …
37 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jičínská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||179 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.