Prague 5 nice, furnished attic apartment 3+kk, 94 sqm, Matousova Street, park
Beautiful, furnished attic apartment 3+kk is located in very nice part of Prague 5 – Smíchov, Matousova Street, near to the park with villa Portheimka. The apartment is on the 6th floor of a brick house with elevator. The area of 94 m2 is divided into living room with fully equipped kitchen corner (dishwasher, stove, fridge) and dining table, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with bath tub and toilet and lumber room. Parquets and paving (bathroom) on the floors. Other equipment – SAT TV, telephone line, home phone, safety doors. The locality promises complete civic amenities, also favourite Shopping centre Nový Smíchov nearby with cinemas and large supermarket. Many other shops, restaurants and cafes in the neighbourhood. Great accessibility to the centre via metro line „B“, station Anděl and both day and night tram, bus lines. Peaceful living close to the new and historical city centre . Malá Strana, Hradčany, Petrin Hill, River Vltava bank. Two other similar apartments in the house!
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Matoušova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||94 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.