Prague, beautiful unfurnished apart. 3+1 for rent, 74.40 m², several flats for rent in the building.
The 3+1 apartment is located in a newly reconstructed residential building under Vyšehrad, close to the Vltava River and one tram stop from the metro Palackého náměstí. Reconstruction is performed to a high standard with an emphasis on the materials used, functionality and requirements of modern living, while revitalizing the original classical features of the building. The apartment has 74,40sqm and is furnished with a washing machine and dryer, fully equipped kitchen; manufacturer Schuller. Two bathrooms are fitted with Villeroy Boch sanitary equipment and Hansgrohe facets. The apartment has an individual gas heating boiler, radiators and bathroom towel warmer Vogel and Noot, Spanish tiles in bathrooms and solid oak parquets in other rooms. Entrance and interior doors are atypical height of 210 cm, entrance door is 4th grade safety class. The apartment is also equipped with a video intercom. It is possible to arrange furniture at an additional cost of 4000 CZK per month. The apartment comes with a storage space in the basement. The building has a new elevator. Charges for services include cleaning, consumption of water and electricity in common areas, removal of trash, operation of the lift and an advance payment on the usage of water in the unit (it is measured individually inside each unit). Apartment has an individual measuring of the consumption of gas and electricity. If you are friends you can stay together becouse we have got more flats in this building.
|other water source|
19 500 CZKper month
|Address||Vratislavova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||74,40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.