Beautiful, stylish apartment for rent 3 +1 with two terraces in a quiet location of Prague 4 - Nusle
Spacious, airy apartment for rent 3 +1 in Nusle, Marie Cibulkove street. The total usable area is 75m². Two terraces belongs to the apartment. The apartment is located in the 5th floor of the house. The apartment is not furnished. There is beautiful kitchen. This is a really nice, quiet location. Quiet neighbourhood with lots of greenery. The perfect opportunity for walk and relaxation after hard working day. You can also visit the nearby historical monument Vysehrad. Good civic amenities in the vicinity. You will find there a wide range of activities for spending your free time. Restaurants, cafes and shopping opportunities everywhere in the neighborhood. Easy accessibility to the center. Bus stop only a few steps from the house, metro station Prazskeho povstani nearby. Really nice housing in a quiet place.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 625/person for services + 3500 elektřina a topení|
|Address||Marie Cibulkové, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.