Prague, unfurnished apartment to rent Nusle, Petra Rezka st, 2+1, 18m², terrace, fantastic view!
Unfurnished, very quiet apartment 2 +1 (68m²) for rent is on the fourth – the top floor of a brick building with an elevator, at Prague 4, Nusle; Petra Rezka street. The flat is unfurnished (without furniture), kitchen is equipped (dishwasher, range hood, cooker with ceramic hob, oven), in other parts of the flat are built-in wardrobes. The rooms are separated, to the apartment belongs chamber and cellar. In the bathroom you can find a nice bath and a washing machine. A great asset of this housing is a spacious terrace – 18m2 – with stunning views to the surrounding area, flat position provides complete peace of mind to relax. Another advantage is the possibility of parking in front of the house, plus the street is Peter Rezek blind, and therefore is not busy. There is a lot of green around building (in the range are parks, building has a garden), Vysehrad metro station is 3 minutes walk from the house. Living in this renovated apartment offers a perfect solution for those seeking a quiet, beautiful view of the Prague; with metro around the corner …
14 700 CZKper month
|Address||Petra Rezka, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||84 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.