Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Moravska Street, beautiful renovated apartment for rent, 2 +1, 68m².
Very beautiful and modern apartment for rent in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. This renovated apartment with a total area of 68m² is situated on the 4th floor of a nice brick building with elevator. The layout of 2 +1. The kitchen is equipped with a beautiful high quality kitchen unit with all appliances and dining table with four chairs. Large living room and smaller bedroom with double bed. In the luxury bathroom we can find a shower corner, large sink and washing machine. Toilet separately. There are quality floating floors and tiles. Very quiet location with a perfect connection to the center (tram stop 200 m, the metro station – 1 station by tram/300 meters). The neighborhood is fully equipped with civic – shops, a lot of restaurants, cafes and theaters. In the surroundings there are many large parks, suitable for sport or recreation.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Moravská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.