Prague - Vinohrady Beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+1 for rent, 41,5 sqm, Jana Masaryka Street
Very nice unfurnished apartment 1+1 with an area of 41,5 sqm is in Jana Masaryka Street, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a brick house without elevator. New kitchen will be equipped with electric stove and fridge. In the bathroom is a shower, also heating. Parquets and paving on the floors. Possibility of washing machine. A pleasant and lucrative location in the heart of the capital. Not far from the house is the metro station Namesti Miru and I.P. Pavlova as well as a lot of tram and bus stops. Not far is the Wenceslas Square with all the amenities (restaurants, bars, shops, etc.).
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jana Masaryka, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||41,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.