Family house Rudna near Praha, 5 +1, fully furnished, 226 m², garden 677m², garage
This family house has an area of 226m² and to the house belongs large garden (677m²) and a garage for two cars, additional parking spaces are in the yard. The house is built according to individual architectural design: on the top floor there is a spacious bedroom, two children's bedrooms, studyroom and two bathrooms. On the ground floor there is a large living room with kitchenette, guest room, bathroom, technical background with a washer and dryer, double garage and conservatory with olive tree. The house is furnished with new modern furniture, there is also satellite TV, telephone, alarm, internet wifi, computer network.Kitchen is fully equipped – fridge / freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave. Floating floors,carpets. Gas heating. The place has good civic amenities and transport accessibility – way to the subway takes 10 minutes drive, way to the airport takes 10 minutes drive as well. Luxury living near Prague, suitable for families.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Panském, Rudná|
|Usable area||226 m²|
|Grounds area||677 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.