Prague, apartment for sale, duplex, 4+kk, 193m², 2 x terrace (49m²), great & unique view
Allow me to introduce this non-standard and spacious duplex apartment, occupying the 5th and the 6th floor of the block of flats located in the heart of Zizkov, with beautiful broad views in the direction of the Prague castle. The floor area of this apartment is 193m², and there is two terraces of 49m². On the lower floor of the apartment you will find the hall, living/dining room with fireplace, the kitchen which is separated from the living room by the bar and equipped with built-in appliances, children room, study/office, bathroom with corner bath & shower, sauna and the toilet. The second floor consists of one large room with entrance to two terraces with roof, one of them serving as a winter garden. The heating is sorted by own gas boiler and underfloor heating. The apartment and the house are in very good condition, located just about 100m from the Riegerove Sady park. Walking to the very center of Prague takes not more than 15 minutes. Great civic amenities in and around. The apartment is also attractive as an investment opportunity.
12 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Ježkova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||193 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.