Prague, nice and spacious unfurnished flat 2+1 for rent, Vinohrady, Vinohradska street, renovated, 70sqm.
Spacious and light apartment after complete reconstruction (2009) in Vinohrady in Vinohradska street. The apartment is unfursnished and is about 70sqm big. The cosy bathroom has shower and washing machine. WC separately. The apartment is situated in an attractive location with excellent civic amenities-theater, restaurants, post office. Perfect transport connections to all parts of Prague- only few steps from the house is a tram stop and underground line A-Jiriho z Podebrad station. The apartment is situated in a quiet location with lots of greenery. Just two subway stops is located well- known Wenceslas Square, the center of the bustling city life, shops and restaurants.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 600,- CZK per person house services + electricity and gas|
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.