Prague 1 Spacious apartment for long term rent, 3+1, Josefov, 110 sqm
We offer for long term rent nice, spacious apartment 3+1, located in historical centre of Prague, Josefov, U Sv. Ducha Street. The apartment is on the entresol of a brick house with elevator. Is partly furnished and passed reconstruction in year 2005. The area of 110 sqm is divided into 3 separate room, kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. Kitchen is equipped only with workspace and gas stove with an oven. In large bathroom is shower with massage board. Telephone line and TV connection. Nice parquets and floating floors. The neighbourhood offer lost of historical sights, museums, restaurants and cafes. You look-out from the window right on Spanish synagogue. Satisfying civic amenities – 2 shopping centres not far. Great transport accessibility to all parts of Prague due to metro station „A“ Staroměstská, trams and bus. Old Town Square nearby. Interesting and beautiful place in Prague – also living-friendly.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||U Svatého ducha, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.