Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Nepilova street, 54m², balcony
Very nice apartment 2 + kk, situated on the 2nd floor with elevator in a quiet part of Prague 9 – Vysocany Street Nepelova. Apartment is unfurnished and its area is 54 m2. Consists of a bedroom, living room with kitchenette, hallway and bathroom. Kitchen is equipped with hob, cooker hood, oven and dishwasher. There is a bathtub, toilet and washing machine in the bathroom. And another WC next the bathroom. The apartment has a balcony with lovely views of the surroundings. Floating floors and tiles. The available cable TV, Wifi Internet connection and telephone line. The apartment also has a cellar. Very convenient location with full amenities. Excellent transport links (2 minutes to metro Vysočanská). Near the house is known Prosecká bobsleigh track and a nice park. The pictures are to be equipped, but will be rented without furniture (only with bar stools and kitchen).
|other water source|
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nepelova, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.