Prague, modern, unfurnished apartment for rent, after reconstruction,4+1, Vinohrady, Anny Leteské
We offer a unique unfurnished apartment 4 + 1. Renovated apartment with an area of 162 square meters is located on the 2nd floor of a nice brick house in Vinohrady – Anny Letenské, near the Náměstí Míru. There is a corner living room with bay windows, parquet floors, a modern kitchen with all appliances, heating, security system, high speed Internet, cable TV, washer, dryer. Complete civic amenities – near plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes. Quiet location, plenty of greenery – Rieger. Excellent access to downtown – A metro station Namesti Miru or tram, 3 minutes walk to Wenceslas Square. Photos are with equipped apartment – the apartment is offer unfurnished.
34 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 500 CZK/ person + electricity, gas, water|
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||162 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.