Prague 7 nice furnished apartment 3+1, Holešovice, 92 sqm, parks nearby, lumber room
Beautiful, spacious apartment 3+1 is located in great part of Prague 7 – Holesovice, Dobrovskeho Street. Peaceful place between two large parks – just few steps from the apartment is cult park Letenské sady with many possibilities of relaxing and Royal Park Stromovka with access to the River Vltava. Neighbourhood provides complete civic amenities, many shops, supermarket, cafes, post office, museums. Perfect transport accessibility to the centre due to frequent day and night trams and metro „C“ Vltavská. The apartment is on the ground floor of a brick house. Area of 92 sqm is divided into two separate bedrooms, living room, kitchen, two spacious lumber rooms, bathroom and separate toilet. The apartment would be rented furnished. The kitchen passed reconstruction recently, is equipped (fridge, gas stove, oven, digestor) and dining corner belongs to it. Parquets, carpets and paving on the floors. TV and UPC internet. Nice, clean apartment – ideal place for a family thanks to its neighbourhood.
12 500 CZKper month
|Address||Dobrovského, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.