Beautiful family house for rent 300m², Prague 5 - Stodulky, garden, garage
Detached villa for rent with a total area of 300 m2 is located in a quiet part of Prague – Stodůlky. Part of the lease is a garden with an area of 1000 m2, where there is a parking space for one car, to the house belongs garage as well. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, a kitchen equipped with appliances and a dining room, there is a spacious living room (65m²) with a fireplace and access to the garden, a cloakroom and a bathroom with a shower. From the dining room there is an entrance to the balcony. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with a toilet and a corner bath, and a dressing room. On the first underground floor there are two rooms, a bathroom, a toilet and another entrance to the garden and the terrace. There is a telephone, satellite, internet. It is a location with good civic amenities and access to the center.
60 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 7000 utilities|
|Address||Ke Koh-i-nooru, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Rent Prague 5, family house, vila, area 975 m², privacy, garden, park, garage for 6 cars, low-energy building
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.