Prague, beautiful, furnished apartment for rent, Old Town, street Melantrichova, 2 + kk, 68m²
We would like to offer for rent beautiful flat 2+kk, situated on the 2 nd floor of brick building, in Melantrichova street, , few steps from Old town square. Apartment consits of big, furnished living room sensitively connected to the kitchen corner with kitchen unit made from massive wood, equipped with fridge, freezer and glass ceramics cooking desk ,comfortable bedroom, practicaly made bathroom with washing machine and bathtube. There is also small floor available , usable as cosy bedroom. Ceilings copying antique walling, floor is covered with parquet, heated by electrical heaters. Melantrichova street, with his nearly magical atmosphere has perfect location. It has all possible kinds of civic amenities and traffic connection to the different corners of Prague is absolute.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Melantrichova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.