Prague, nice, cozy apartment for rent, Karlin, Brezinova street, 2+1, 72 sqm, also for Roommates
Very nice apartment 2+1 is located in the upper ground floor of the Art Nouveau building in Prague 8 – Karlin, Brezinova street. The apartment is partly furnished and its area is 72 sqm. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, an oven and a gas stove. In the bathroom is a bathtub, toilet is in a separated room. The apartment is partially furnished (2 beds, a dining table). In the case of interest it is possible to equip the apartment with another small pieces of furniture. Parking available in the street or on a paid guarded parking lot about 5 minutes by walk from the house. Very convenient location with full civic amenities. Perfect transport accessibility even during the night (tram stop 100 meters from the house). Near the house there is Kaizlovy Sady Park, an ideal place for sport and relaxation. Available also for Roommates – great price!
9 900 CZKper month
|Address||Březinova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.