Historical building for sale in Dobris, near Pribram town
We offer for sale a historic brick building in Dobris, near Pribram town. The object from 1838, originally designed as a factory for the production of maple sugar, and later reconstructed to accommodation for employees. Three-floored house is situated on a hill above the lake with a view of the city and neighbourhood with beautiful old trees (oaks, chestnuts ..). In first floor there are three apartments and rooms used in the past as a coal storage, etc. The second floor is accessible by two staircases, there are apartments, about 17 rooms of 40–50sqm. In third floor is the attic under a high mansard roof (about 9 m high) where is the possibility to build. Useful floor area is 2 500sqm, 936 sqm built-up area, land area is 2 332 sqm. The building is connected to sewerage, water supply, electricity is currently disconnected. The object is suitable for commercial use, either as a pension, apartment house, etc. This object is not subject in monument protection. There is a large park an area of 15 000 sqm, which is also for sale. For more information contact us.
8 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Dobříš, Dobříš (Okres Příbram)|
|Usable area||2 500 m²|
|Grounds area||2 332 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.