Prague 1 luxurious furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Ve Smečkách Street, garage
We offer for long term rent apartment 3+kk located is Ve Smečkách Street, Prague 1 – Nove Mesto. The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a reconstructed brick house with elevator. The apartment itself is luxuriously equipped, from furniture to cutlery. The area of 106 sqm is divided into two bedrooms with double bed and wardrobe, living room with kitchen and dining corner. In the bathroom are comfortable bath tub, shower, two sinks, toilet and bidet. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, cooking hot spot, oven, dishwasher and microwave oven. Wash machine. Floating floors and paving on the floors. TV and UPC internet, telephone line. Renting a garage for 1.500 CZK/per month is essential. The house is right in the centre of Prague – Wenceslav Square just 5 minutes walk. Transport connection is perfect to all parts of Prague. You will find many shops, restaurants, theatres etc. around.
|other water source|
29 500 CZKper month
|Address||Ve Smečkách, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.