Prague, beautiful, modern unfurnished apartment for rent, 2+kk, 55m², Vinohrady, Korunní street
Very nice tastefully unfurnished apartment 2 + kk an area of 58 m2 in Korunní Street. Apartment is located on 2nd floor of a brick house with a lift. The apartment has a kitchenette with built-in stove, a refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave.In the bathroom is a bathtub and toilet and washing machine. The apartment is situated in a very good location, quit place, in a closed complex with a park, close to the square of George of Podebrady, where is the metro station line A. The front of the house is a tram stop where you are at 5 minutes in a shopping center Flora, where is the Imax cinema. There is also another subway station. Surroundings offers not only plenty of restaurants, bars, a pleasant walk – near several parks – Bezručovy sets, Rieger kits, etc. Very nice location which will provide the buzz of the city, while quiet, with excellent access to the center. Also possible as furnished.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Korunní, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||58 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.