History and comfort beneath the castle. Family house for sale in Suchomasty
We offer for sale a beautiful historic family house in the village Suchomasty. It is a small terraced house with beautiful vaulted ceilings. This house is directly opposite the castle. House has a small courtyard where you can park. Interior was completely renovated – moisture insulation, so the house is completely dry. Then there is the bathroom, equipped kitchen, fireplace which can heat up the entire house, new roof, attic is ready for placing, including insulation so you just have to adjust the wall (plasterboard or timber), telephone line and internet are introduced. Just outside facade is not done. Suchomasty village has a beautiful surroundings near Koneprusy, Czech Karst caves. Village itself has good civic amenities: school, kindergarten, restaurant, shop, post office, municipal office. Good access to Prague, approximately 35 kilometers by car, 11 kilometers to the D5 highway. There is also frequent bus service.
|other water source|
2 120 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Suchomasty, Suchomasty (Okres Beroun)|
|Usable area||70 m²|
|Grounds area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.