Prague, spacious unfurnished apartment after reconstruction 2+1 for rent, Čechova st., 92m², balcony
We offer to rent nice unfurnished apartment 2+1, a half year after the reconstruction in Čechova street, in Prague 7 – Bubeneč. This spacious located flat is on the first floor of the house and has an area of 92m². Kitchen is equipped with a gas plate and an electric oven. Purchased in the bathtub. Apartment has a balcony. All new floor tiles or sanding and painted floor. New paint doors and windows to courtyard plastocá windows and insulation. New boiler and UT. There are number of good restaurants. Perfect transport availability location (tram stop just 100 meters away from the house).
|other water source|
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Čechova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.