Beautiful flat for rent, Prague 10, Zabehlice, Kamelova street, 4+kk, 98 sqm, garage, 2x balcony
Beautiful new apartment 4+1 is situated on the 5th floor of a modern brick house (with elevator) in a quiet part of Prague 10 – Zabehlice. The apartment is partly furnished and its area is 98 sqm. The apartment includes two balconies with a total area of 15 sqm and a cellar. The kitchen is equipped with fridge / freezer, dishwasher and ceramic hob. In the apartment there are two bathrooms (bathtub, shower, toilet, bidet). Another toilet is in a separated room. Cable TV, ADSL internet connection and telephone line available. Parking in the underground garage in the house (two parking places, must be rented together with the apartment for 3000 CZK / month). Very quiet location with complete civic amenities – Hostivar Shopping Center (shops, cafes, hypermarket, restaurant, cinema) is located just 3 minutes away by walk. Excellent transport connection to the city center (tram and bus stops 5 minutes by walk from the house). Near the house there is the Natural park Hostivar – Zabehlice, ideal place for sport and relaxation.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kamelova, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.