Prague, renovated apartment 2 + kk for rent, Nove mesto, Halkova street, fully furnished, 52m²
We offer for rent renovated apartment 2 + kk in Halková street in the center of Prague near the IP Pavlova Square. Beautiful, modern furnished apartment is located on the fourth floor of a brick building with elevator. The house has a reception, camera security system and small fitness center. Apartment consists of two rooms – bedroom and living room with kitchenette. The kitchen is new and fully equipped with small refrigerator, electric stove, dishwasher and microwave oven. The bathroom has a bath, shower and toilet. On the floor parquet and tiles. Central heating. The owner promised to be retrofitted with a washing machine, TV and audio system. Parking is available in front of the house (parking card). The house is located, as has been said, right in the center of town. Of course there is excellent transport accessibility and civic amenities. Home sweet home is recommended!
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hálkova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.