Prague, handsome, spacious, unfurnished apartment to rent, Vinohrady, Škrétova st, 3+kk, 120m²
Nice sunny apartment in Vinohrady in Skretova street is in brick building with elevator. The kitchen appliances are standard-fridge, dishwasher. The cosy bathroom has a bathtub and toilet. Apartment is situated in an attractive location with excellent civic amenities-restaurants, shops, theater. Perfect connection to all parts of the city-tram, underground line A, C – Museum station and line C- I. P. Pavlova station. Only few minutes away from the house is famous Wenceslas Square, full of shops, restaurants and busy city life. Beautiful location with lots of greenery attracts for pleasant walks, shopping or wander through night Prague.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 2000.-|
|Address||Škrétova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.