Unfurnished apartment 3+1 (106 m²), Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Polska street, balcony, parking
We offer to rent unfurnished apartment consisting of two bedrooms, living room, fully equipped kitchen with dinning area, storage space. Bathroom has a tube, toilet separately. On the floors there are tiles and parquet. The apartment is very spacious, has 106m² and small balcony. Parking space is also possible to rent. The house is in quiet location at the border of Vinohrady park. Central location with many shops and restaurants around and a good connection to public transport. Very nice apartment in one of the best Pragues district. Available from 15.11.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000 CZK + energy|
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.