Prague, luxury apartment for rent, 185m², terrace, 4+1, Praha 1, Klimentská st., fitness, security
Beautiful apartment 4+1 is located on the first floor of the brick house with a lift in the Klimentska street. Apartment is partially furnished and offers a view of the river. Apartment becomes of the four rooms, kitchen, bathroom and two separate toilets, hall. Kitchen is equipped with a built-in kitchenete with all appliances (washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, stove). In the hall and rooms there are parquet and curtains. Two rooms have air conditioning and there are still two small balconies to the street. To the apartment is possible to rent a garage in the building. In the house there is free completely equipped gym, security in the building. Housing is located near the business center Paladium and Kotva, excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague. There are excellent civic amenities. Beautiful housing in the city center.
58 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 8000.-|
|Address||Klimentská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||185 m²|
|Terrace||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury unfurnished apartment 4+kk with a muon for rent, reconstructed, Wenceslas Square, New Town,terraces,274m²
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.