Prague, very nice apartment after reconstruction 2+1 for rent, st Sokolská, 62m²
Beautiful 2+1 apartment located on the third floor of brick building with a lift of the New Town Street Sokolská. Rooms are separated, spacious, bright and can be arranged as needed. In the kitchen are standard appliances – fridge / freezer, stove, oven, hood. In the bathroom is a shower. The apartment is completely newly decorated, including the door. Great location in the city center with excellent civic amenities-restaurants, shops, pharmacy. Perfect transport connections to all parts of Prague-bus and transport links, metro C-IP Pavlova. Attractive location with lots of famous sights of Prague-Michnův Summer Palace, Church of St. Catherine, museums. There are plenty of greenery. Pleasant place for walking or exploring Prague corners.
|other water source|
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Sokolská, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.