Prague, unfurnished, very nice apartment 2+kk for rent, Prague 10, Vršovice, Ruská st, reconstructed
Lease of a sensitively reconstructed apartment in classic Art Nouveau building on the border of Vinohrady and Vrsovice Ruska street forms the border and even numbers fall below Vrsovice). There is a nicely equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, fridge / freezer, ceramic hob and oven. An interesting sink is also worth mentioning. WC and bathroom are separate. The bathroom is equipped with sense and with regard to consistency, out of which stands out the seat in the shower corner, forming a distinct but at the same time subtle accent and thus not allowing the rise of a certain color monotony. As floor coverings were used wooding floors, in bathroom and toilet there are tiles as a matter of fact. To the tenants there is also available a cable TV and internet connection, we can also find a phone line here. The location is quite quiet, but provides very good civic amenities and plenty of greenery. And what can not be found directly in and around the location will certainly be found in a nearby commercial center called Eden. Also traffic conditions are very good, transport is provided by a number of tram and bus lines.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ruská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.