Prague, luxury apartment 3+kk for rent, Pudova street, Cerny Most, 78m²
This is a partially furnished apartment 3+kk area of 73m² with 4m² balcony (so approx 78m²). The apartment is located in the new building of 2009 in the Pudova street on Cerny Most. In both bedroom is on the floor carpet, built-in wardrobe and double bed. Living room combined with fully equipped kitchen. In the bathroom is a bathtub and washing machine, toilet is outside the bathroom. The apartment belongs in the underground garage of the house and cellar compartments also in the underground house. Acceptance took place in 2009, the apartment is taken from the developer since April 2009. Flat is almost unused. Before the house is a bus stop Generala Janouska (Ocelkova street) with the availability of 5 min to the subway or the Rajska Zahrada or Cerny Most (metro B). Metro Rajska Zahrada is also available approximately 10 minutes walk. Behind the house is beautiful countryside, near the house is a playground, school, kindergarten, shops, etc.
|other water source|
14 500 CZKper month
|Address||Ocelkova, Praha 9 - Černý Most|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.