Prague, beautiful apartment after reconstruction 2+kk, street Dalimilova, 40m²
We offer for rent apartment 2+kk after complete reconstruction in 2006 Dalimilova street in Prague 3 – Žižkov. Apartment has an area of 40m2 and is located in a brick house with no elevator. The kitchen are fully equipped with appliances and the room is built wardrobes and furniture. The floors are tiles and parquet. In the bathroom is a bathtub and toilet are located outside the bathroom. Area is very good civic amenities and fast transport connections to the city center (tram 1 stop to Central Station – metro „C“, 3 stops from Wenceslas Square). There are even green – near as parks and Vítkov Riegrovy set. Nearby is EVERYTHING.
|other water source|
11 700 CZKper month
|Address||Dalimilova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.