Prague above-standard apartment 2+kk, new project, Bratislavská St., balcony, lumber room, cellar
Please pay attention to this above-standard apartment 2+kk, located in a new building within ‚Slunečný vršek – Sunny hill‘ resort in Prague 10. Uniqueness of this locality is given by neighbourhood of water damn and large forest park Hostivař with many cycling paths. Civic amenities provided right in the living resort, further is shopping centre Park Hostivař. Transport connection to green line and red line metro 6 and 13 minutes with a bus (frequent). The apartment is on the 5th floor, area of 62 sqm is divided into living room with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with a bathtub, separate toilet, lumber room and hall. Balcony 5,5 sqm. The apartment is base and well equipped. Equipped kitchen with fridge, cooking hot spot, oven and dish washer. Furnished hall and bedroom with double bed and build in wardrobe. Floating floor in cherry shade. UPC internet in the house. Cellar on the ground floor. Parking is possible in front of the house, or after agreement with serious candidate is possible to arrange parking in a garage for not more that 1.000,– CZK.
|other water source|
13 500 CZKper month
|Address||Bratislavská, Praha 10|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.