Prague, Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3 + kk for rent, Soukenická street, 69m²
We offer to rent unfurnished apartment 3 + kk (69m²) in Prague 1 – Nové Město in Soukenická street on the 3rd floor of brick house without lift. Flat is after complete renovation. It consists of a living room, 2 separate bedrooms (1× sleeping deck), kitchen corner in the hall, chambers and bathroom with bath, toilet and hot water karma. Floor heating gas, the renovated parquet floors, carpets, tiles. It is a quiet apartment with excellent transport access and full amenities in the center of Prague – restaurants, bars, stores and anchor Palladium, schools, theaters, cinemas. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague tram-lines, the Republic Square metro station. There are plenty of famous sights in Prague-Agnes Monastery, the churches, the Jewish Museum, Synagogue, etc. Interesting site full of bustling city life.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Soukenická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||69 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.