Luxury apartment 3 +1 in the new building, 76 sqm, attractive location Jizni Svahy, Vejprnice
Brick apartment of a 3 +1 has area of 76 sqm is situated in an attractive location in the Jizni Svahy in Vejprnice. The houses are in the center, but also there is a quiet location. Acceptance of this house took place in 2007. All rooms are separated. Spacious kitchen has area of 14.5 sqm, kitchen unit offers a large amount of storage space and work area. There are of course: fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave. It is possible to leave a dining table with chairs, color matches with kitchen unit. Living room (13 sqm) is decorated so that it works very cozy. It is modern furnished and agreement is possible, even the furniture in the apartment to leave. Flat has two other rooms, which are used as a bedroom and a children's room (16.5 and 8 sqm). Bathroom and separeted toilet are luxuriously furnished too. The floors are covered by tiles and floating floor. Second floor and balcony offer a beautiful view. There is a telephone, satellite and ADSL. Parking for 2 cars can be in front of house. Flat will be free 7th of July 2010, early release depends on the agreement with the owner.
|other water source|
2 290 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Jižní Svahy, Vejprnice|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.