Representative office spaces, 107 sqm, 4 offices, historical center of Pilsen, Prague street
Interesting and spacious office space (107 sqm) is located on the 1st floor of the historic building in the center of Pilsen – just few steps from the biggest and the most famous square in Pilsen – Namesti Republiky . These premises consist of four offices (37 sqm 25 sqm, 36 sqm 9 sqm), entrance hall, kitchen, toilet. Offices are passing each other, three of them have a separate entrance. All windows are situated to the street, only the smallest office without windows. In the offices there is a connection of the internet and two phone lines. Offices can be retrofitted with furniture and new floor covering according to wishes of the tenant (during the repairing will not charge rent). The building is secured by bars, and motion sensors. The amont of rent is 26 500, – including all fees and services. Suitable as a representative legal office.
|other water source|
21 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||107 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.