Partly furnished, new attic of a family house with beautiful view of Prague
GOOD VALUE ATTIC apartment. Partly furnished, it is an attic of a family house with gorgeous view of Prague. One room located on the top is completely renovated + new wooden floor. House is situated in quiet and healthy locality with lots of green around. Good transportation to central Prague. Bus stop is just about 30 m away from the house, tram stop is 150 m away.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Štefkova, Praha 6|
|Usable area||73 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.