Prague, nice partly furnished flat 3+kk for rent, st Krenova, 130sqm, terrace
Beautiful modern semi furnished duplex apartment 3+kk for rent in Křenova street, Prague 6 Veleslavín. The apartment is located in the sixth and seventh floor of new building with an elevator and has a total area of 130m² and an amazing terrace 9m². The apartment has two bathrooms and one with a bathtub and the other with shower. One toilet in the bathroom and one in particular. The kitchen is equipped with fridge, cooker, ceramic hob and dishwasher. The apartment is involved in cable TV and satellite. On the floor are floating floors, tiles and carpet. The house belongs a garage place which has to be rented for monthly fee, which must be rented with the apartment. Beautiful quiet location. In the surrounding greenery and tranquility. Brevnov Monastery and the Historical Park Star game park nearby. Excellent place to relax and rest. Beautiful Park Ladronka for walks and ride in-linech near the house. High quality civic amenities in the area. Restaurants and cafes everywhere in the neighborhood department store Petřiny. Easy access to downtown. Tram or bus stop just a few minutes walk from the house. Beautiful residence in a quiet location.
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+6000CZK utilities + electricity|
|Address||Křenova, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.