Prague, a nice cosy flat for rent in Mala strana, Zborovska st, attractive location, 3+1, 100sqm
A nice and cosy apartment (100m²) in the centre of Prague in Mala Strana in Zborovska street. The flat is on the 1.floor, unfurnished, but rooms are very spacious and filled with light. The apartment is placed in a very attractive location, there is a perfect civic amenities- shops, restaurants, shcools, post office, theatres etc. The excellent transportation can get you to the other parts of Prague. The Vltava river is just beyond the apartment. A nice walk can be combined with visit of well-known prague sights such as Sovovy mlyny, Tyrsuv dum, Hladova zed, Charles bridge, churches, brownstone houses and so on.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.