Prague, modern unfurnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, Černokostelecká street, Strašnice, 50m²
Lovely modern unfurnished apartment 2 + kk after complete reconstruction (50m²) in a quiet area of Prague 10 – Strašnice Černokostelecká street. Flat is in 2nd floor of brick house without lift. In the kitchen is ceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. Rooms are cozy, bright. You can park in front. In addition to the house now is a tram stop. There is an excellent civic amenities-restaurants, a health center, sports complex, parks, shops. Metro Flora with a commercial center is located only a few tram stops. A pleasant walk can be combined with a visit Malesice castle.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Černokostelecká, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.