Newly reconstructed apartment 3 +1, 110 m², in the center of Pilsen
We offer 4 flat for rent in a newly reconstructed apartement building. 3 +1 flats of an area 110 m2, situated in the historic brick building in close proximity to the center. It shows a beautiful view from the balcony at St. Bartholomew and the center of Pilsen. Apartments are spacious and light. Floors are covered by floating floors, carpets and tiles. Part of the flat are chamber and balcony. In the bathroom there are shower and toilet. All civic amenities are located close to the property, including sports and health facilities. Photos are taken from one of them, flats are almost identical.
|other water source|
12 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.