Big shop with store, offices and facilities (425m²), Prague 4 - Nusle, street Kresomyslova
Big shop with store, offices and facilities are located in the building in Prague 4 – Nusle, street Kresomyslova. Premises after reconstruction (new windows, flooring, heating, plaster, ceilings, lighting and all installations) are internally divided into upper and lower sales shop (236m²), sales area or warehouse with entrance from the courtyard (144m²) with accessories and office (45m²) (kitchen + WC). A central vacuum cleaner, alarm with the ability to connect to the PCO, surveillance camera system, smart system name, structured PC network and telephone lines. Excellent location near the center – suitable as shop and retail showroom or warehouse with logistics background for medium businesses. There is parking for your customers. In the case of interest available two parking spaces in the yard and one parking place in front of shop.
98 000 CZKper month
|Address||Křesomyslova, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||425 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - short term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.