Nice, sunny apartment 1+1, 42 sqm, Stod village, district Pilsen-south
This very nice apartment is located on the fifth floor of block of flats in an attractive location near the center of village Stod, distant 15 km from Pilsen. Flat 1+1 with the total area of 42 sqm consists of kitchen, bedroom (both rooms are impassable) and bathroom with shower and toilet. Part of flat is also a common balcony on the mezzanine (8 sqm) and a cellar (5 sqm). Flat floors are covered by linoleum and carpet. The house was recently renovated – plastic windows, insulated facade, new steps. It is a quiet location. The house is situated directly at the pedestrian zone with shops. Close by is the river and meadows, which the owners of four-legged pets will appreciate. All civic amenities in place.
810 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.