Beautiful, modernly furnished flat for rent, 3+1/B, 90 sq.m., Prague 1 - New Town, Truhlarska str.
We offer a very nice flat 3+1 with balcony in Truhlarska Street. Apartment is situated on the 4th floor, it is oriented both to the street and courtyard. The apartment is furnished with basic furniture and appliances: in the living room is sofa, table and TV; in both bedrooms is double bed, wardrobes, chests of drawers; in the kitchen is a new kitchen with stove, fridge and dishes; in the bathroom is bathtub, toilet and washing machine. Equipping by other furniture upon agreement. The apartment includes a balcony of the size of 3 sq.m.. Original parquet floors and tiles. Very nice, quiet apartment is located about 2 minutes walk from Namesti republiky, where you will find the metro station, trams and buses as well as shopping centers Kotva and Palladium. Suitable also as office.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 utilities|
|Address||Truhlářská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.