Prague 6, Dejvice, st Svatovítská, duplex apartment for rent, 3 + kk, 80sqm.
Beautiful sunny duplex apartment 3 + kk an area of 80 m2 in the street Svatovitska, Prague 6 – Dejvice. Apartment is located on the 5th and 6th floor of brick building after complete reconstruction in 2009. There is not a lift. The apartement is rented as partly furnished. In the kitchen there is a fridge with freezer and gas stove. Possibility to connect to the Internet. On the floors are tiles and floating floor, central heating. Excellent location with good transport accessibility-in front of the house is a bus stop, subway station Dejvicka line A 5 minute walk or 1 bus stop. Not far from the house is a very nice park suitable for daily walks.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Svatovítská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.