Dolni Chabry P8, selling new construction to existing construction, 4 bedrooms, cellar, garage, beau
We offer a newly built house, which was built in place of existing buildings. Only remaining original cellar, where it is possible to build a wine cellar. The house is located in Prague 8 – Dolni Chabry. This is a very pleasant location-repaired, clean and safe. Around the house will not build. Near elementary school, food, transport. Lower Chabry are very easily accessible – Kobylisy 2.5 km bus ride takes 6 minutes. From Kobylisy the Museum subway rides for 10 minutes.
The house itself is on the first floor a spacious living room with kitchen area with a large window, then on the first floor bedroom and bathroom. The second floor offers two spacious bedrooms and a bathroom. In the case of interest, it is possible to extend the house. The garden is a garage, shed and space for building a fireplace and sitting area.
We recommend a very nice living with excellent access in a beautiful location. For more information, call broker James Vulina
7 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||U rybníčka, Praha 8 - Dolní Chabry|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||237 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.